Star Wars- Character Encyclopedia, Updated and Expanded Edition

Star Wars is one of my favorite movie series of all time. While the recent sequel was pathetic at best, the previous 6 movies produced some iconic quotes and characters. This encyclopedia gives detailed descriptions of all the characters are seen in the 9 movies and the other films such as Solo and The Mandalorian. I used to think I was a Star Wars expert; however, I had never heard of some characters in the book. 

This book was informative, and I am glad I picked it up. I would rate this book an 8/10 as Beecroft does a nice job describing the characters.


Comments

  1. Hi Olisa, I agree with what you said about the Star Wars movies. I remember reading books in this style before, as I enjoyed learning more about existing characters. This books seems pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Olisa, I have also watched the movies and enjoyed them. This encyclopedia seems cool. I might check it out sometime. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Olisa, this is a great book review! I agree with what you said. This sounds cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Olisa, I've always loved the Star War franchise growing so this brings nostalgic memories.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts