Diary of a Wimpy Kid- The Long Haul

 The Diary of a Wimpy Kid currently has 15 books in its series and is a beloved series for dudes in their teenage years. The Long Haul is the 9th book in the installment and a book I picked up in the library for a quick read.



Greg Heffley is the main character, and his family decides to go on a road trip. Or rather their mom decided they should go on a road trip. Once the Heffley family finally figure out which transportation mode should be used, they go. With Rodrick, Greg, and Manny all in one car, it was bound to be a trip of adventure and twists and turns. From seeing the same family 4 times in a row in completely different places to a pig raiding their trunk of food, it's safe to say what seemed like a normal trip at first might turn into disaster.







Comments

  1. Great Review. I remember reading this book way back in middle school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great review! I remember reading this book when I was younger. You did a good job giving a summary of the book, but I don't see a review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read these books in elementary school and always found them to be hilarious. I also liked the movie adaptation of this book. It was funny to watch everything that could possibly go wrong on a road trip and more go wrong.
    -Sasha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts