Trials of Apollo: Tower of Nero by Rick Riordan - Review by Olisaemeka Allanah

 Summary

It is the final book of the Trials of Apollo. Apollo must complete this final quest or he will not be able to join his brothers and sisters on Mount Olympus, and become a god once again. After taking down Commodus and Caligula, he must face the most powerful of the emperors, Nero. In order to defeat someone of such strength, he must gather up his demigod allies from Camp Half-Blood and others to take down his army. He will also need a bit of luck, a couple godly bursts of power, and guidance from his trusty arrow, the Arrow of Dodona. However, even if he and his allies somehow take down Nero and his army of demigods, there is still someone pulling the strings. The one Nero himself listens to and Apollo's arch-nemesis, Python. Will Apollo fall to Nero or will he take down not only Nero, but his arch-nemesis in the process, saving the world? Read the book to find out!

Review

My personal favorite out of all the books Rick Riordan authors in Trials of Apollo. This was an incredible way to end the series, and there are no slow points in this book whatsoever. The Tower of Nero is the most action packed of the series and the ending will leave you shocked.

Rating

I rate The Tower of Nero a 10/10 stars, this is in my opinion the most thrilling out of all the books in this series, and I would recommend to anyone that likes action and drama.

Comments

  1. Hi Olisa! I think I might need to start another one of Rick Riordan's series because I absolutely LOVE all his books. This seems like a fun action packed book with probably familiar characters Percy, Nico, and others from Riordan's other published series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like action packed books a lot. I've read the Percy Jackson series but have not yet read this one. I'll definitely keep this series in mind next time I'm unsure what to read. Great review Olisa👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review Olisa! This book sounds very action packed with fantasy elements like the python. I would definitely pick up this book in my free time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Olisa, I have also read this book and remember being excited to read it when it first came out. I'm glad to see that you also enjoyed the book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great review Olisa! I also enjoyed the Percy Jackson books! I've never read this one before but I am really hooked now! I'm glad to see that you enjoyed the book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read the first book in 5th grade but I never got around to reading the rest of the series. I might have to pick it back up again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts